Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Our Class Wiki - So Far

     Honestly, I have not posted anything on the class wiki yet. I would like to make a page on some of the famous apps that many people use such as Instagram, Snapchat, Flappy bird (and how it became a trend for a while), etc affects people. I have tried these apps before so I know how they work. I started doing research and will add onto these wiki if it has already been created. It will be interesting to see what I will come up with and I will try my best to contribute to the wiki as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Your wiki much have been interesting since it talks about games like flappy bird. Flappy bird is one of the biggest games ever in the app store because it is so addictive. People went crazy over it and the owner had to take it out of the store. Hope you wrote about that interesting fact in your wiki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very interested in Snapchat as well. I added to Snapchat's wiki page, adding on the newest update including the new chat feature.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello everyone, my name is Wesley Chen and I am new to blogging.