Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Creativity and New Media

     Growing up I loved playing the game Sims. It is a game where you basically create as many avatars as you want, buy a house or create your own, and begin to live your life. In the first snapshot, I just finished creating my avatar. I tried to make it resemble me as much as I could. I then moved my avatar into a house and bought a guitar. I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar but never had the chance. However, as you can see in my 2nd snapshot I am able to make my avatar learn to play the guitar as if that is me learning. This is why I enjoy playing this game; you can do anything you wish you were able to in real life and convert it into a second life in Sims.

3 comments:

  1. I always wonder about Sims. I never try it but it looks great because you are doing something you wanted in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved playing this game in the past a long with Sims City. These kind of simulation games allow us to experience the world in a new way and it is pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually played this game but I've always wanted to try because when I was younger, I was hooked on a sims version that would allow us to create our own theme parks. I was hooked on it because it was really fun to develop and create different rides and a beautiful park.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello everyone, my name is Wesley Chen and I am new to blogging.